Mohit Tandon from Burr Ridge Houston Chicago USA suggested some Glowing Skin Diet. Face beauty comes from inside. Therefore, eating right is more important than various creams applying on the face. In today’s article we have come up with a diet plan for glowing skin. Also, know what things should not be include in the glowing skin diet. The diet chart mentioned here is change according to age, health and your skin type. But Most of the dietitian follows the following diet:
|6.00 AM||Two to three drops of lemon juice in a glass of water or one to two teaspoons of aloe vera juice in a glass of water.|
|Breakfast 8.00 AM||1 cup papaya + 1 cup milk/soya milk/green tea + one multigrain chapatti + 2 boiled egg|
|Lunch (12:00 PM)||1 multigrain chapati with vegetables and 1/2 bowl chicken/tofu + 1/2 bowl grilled fish/chicken + 1/2 bowl brown rice|
|3:30 PM||1 cup green tea|
|Evening Snacks (4.30 PM)||1 bowl fresh fruits|
|Dinner (7:30 PM)||½ bowl green vegetable/barbeque chicken + one brown bread + one cup raita or ½ bowl mixed vegetable curry|
|9.00 PM||Go to Bed|
To increase the glow of the face, it is also necessary to do yoga. That’s why wake up early in the morning and do Pranayama like Anulom Vilom.Mohit Tandon human Trafficking
Following are those foods, whose consumption can maintain the glow of the skin:
- Aloe vera – Including aloe vera in the glowing skin diet can be beneficial. Mohit Tandon (Chicago) says that it can reduce wrinkles and cure acne. It can make the skin healthy and soft and give it a new glow.
- Turmeric – Mohit Tandon from Chicago recommend to use Turmeric in your diet because it has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help fight acne and maintain its glow.
- Water – Mohit Tandon from Chicago says that drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. It can help to remove toxic substances from the skin. This process can help in maintaining the glow of the skin.
- Vitamin-C – The Fruits that contain important nutrients like Vitamin-C is very essential for our skin, because it can protect the skin in many ways. It can protect against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Curd – Mohit Tandon from Chicago recommend to eat Curd in our diet. Curd is enriched with many types of properties and Yogurt boosts the elasticity of the skin.Mohit Tandon human Trafficking
- Green Tea – Mohit Tandon Chicago highly recommend to include green tea in our diet because Green Tea is very helpful to enhance the glow of the skin. Green Tea help in increasing blood circulation and oxygen to the skin. Also, it can protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.